To produce highly competent, compassionate, God fearing and research oriented “seven star” medical/dental graduates with a noble mission of serving ailing humanity.
- Providing the state of the art medical education in an environment where teaching, learning, research, innovation and public service will have a harmonious blend.
- Improve professional skill and knowledge of medical students by providing all modern educational facilities.
- Monitoring and up-gradation of academic facilities and curriculum at par with the emerging trends and technologies in health sciences.
- Develop research facilities for students and faculty of the College.
- To produce humane medical graduates for the country and abroad.